Key Lime Delight
Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
For the custard
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup key lime juice
- ¼ cup Swerve granulated sugar replacement
- 1 teaspoon key lime zest
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
For the topping
- 2 tablespoons Bake Believe® White Baking Chips, chopped
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Place eggs, lime juice, Swerve, and lime zest in a pre-boiling double boiler. Cook, whisking constantly over medium heat until mixture has thickened about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips and butter. Continue mixing until combined and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Whip cream using an electric mixer until medium peaks have formed about 2 minutes. Stir 1/3 of the whipped cream into the lime mixture. Gently fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with fresh berries just before serving.