White Chocolate Blueberry Mini Loaves
Yield: 8 slices
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Cooling Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes (+ 20 minutes cooling )
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ® White Baking Chips
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons monk fruit with erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup keto-friendly maple-flavored syrup
- ¼ cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease or line 2 mini loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift almond flour and coconut flour. Add sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk eggs, vinegar, syrup, and butter. Add to dry ingredients and mix to combine. Set aside to thicken for 5 minutes then add blueberries and fold into batter.
- Divide mixture between prepared loaf pans. Transfer pans to oven and bake 35-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool 20 minutes.
- On the stove or in the microwave, melt white chocolate baking chips. Generously drizzle over loaves and set aside until chocolate sets.
- Slice and enjoy