Tuxedo Bacon Bark
Yield: approximately 20 pieces
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 5 minutes (+ 2 hours cooling)
- 1 cup Bake Believe ® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup Bake Believe® White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Line a sheet pan with a large piece of parchment paper or a silpat.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt dark and white chocolate baking chips separately.
- Pour dark chocolate onto prepared sheet pan. Spread into a thin layer.
- Transfer melted white chocolate baking chips to a resealable bag with the tip cut off. Drizzle over dark chocolate. Use a toothpick to swirl white chocolate.
- Sprinkle with chopped bacon. Transfer to refrigerator for 2 hours, until completely set. Break into pieces and enjoy.