- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes (+ 15 minutes cool time)
For the cake:
- 3 Tablespoons Bake Believe® White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup monk fruit erythritol sweetener, granulated
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
For the cream sauce:
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon monk fruit erythritol sweetener, granulated
For the topping:
- 1/4 cup Bake Believe® White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon monk fruit erythritol sweetener, confectioners™
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease an 8×8 baking pan.
- To make the cake: In the microwave or on the stove, melt white chocolate baking chips.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sweetener until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla, whipping cream, and melted baking chips. Beat to incorporate.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Add mixture to wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Transfer to prepared baking pan. Bake 40-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove cake and cook 15 minutes.
- To make the cream sauce: In a small pot, heat coconut milk and sweetener over low heat. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring often, until thickened.
- Once cake has cooled, carefully invert it onto a serving platter. Drizzle with cream sauce.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat heavy whipping cream and sweetener on high speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cake.