Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Yield: 1 quart
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Cooling Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- 1 ½ ounces Bake Believe™ Semi-Sweet Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup Swerve
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a slow cooker and put on Low heat setting.
- Cook for 1 hour, then whisk to combine.
- Cook for 1 hour more, then turn down to a Keep Warm setting until ready to serve.