Bake Believe’s Semi-Sweet Coconut Almond Bark
Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Freezer Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups Bake Believe™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ½ cup plus ¼ cup shredded coconut or coconut flakes, divided
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped almonds
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt the semi-sweet baking chips and ½ cup of coconut. Alternatively, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Transfer the melted mixture to the parchment lined cookie sheet and smooth with a spatula until about ⅓ inch thick.
- Sprinkle the bark with the chopped almonds and remaining ¼ cup coconut. Firmly tap the cookie sheet on a countertop to help set the toppings. Transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes or until the bark is firm.
- Remove the parchment from the bottom of the bark and break into pieces. Enjoy right away or transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool area or the refrigerator.