Salted Chocolate Fudge
Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup allulose
- 2 tablespoons Swerve
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, bringing it over the sides to easily remove the fudge later.
- Place the heavy cream, allulose, Swerve, and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a medium heat.
- Cook the mixture until large bubbles begin to form, the mixture thickens, and the color begins to darken slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool until warm, about 15 minutes.
- Place the 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Immediately stir the reduced cream mixture into the melted semi-sweet chips until well combined. Overmixing may cause the fudge to separate.
- Quickly transfer the mixture to the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Place the fudge in the refrigerator until hardened, about 2 hours.
- Remove the fudge from the refrigerator and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Sprinkle each piece with coarse sea salt.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.