Red Velvet Chip Cookies
Yield: 24 cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Bake Time: 12-14 minutes
- Total Time: 34 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) bag Bake Believe® White Chocolate Chips
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Swerve granulated sugar replacement
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the butter Swerve and agave nectar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then gradually add the flour mixture. Continue mixing until a stiff batter has formed. Mix red food coloring. Once the color is incorporated, mix in white chocolate chips.
- Drop 2-3 tablespoons of rounded dough onto prepared baking sheets, then slightly flatten the tops (Note: cookies won’t spread much). Bake for 12-14 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container.