Bake Believe’s Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
Yield: 1 dozen cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar free raspberry jam
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond butter and maple syrup in a large bowl. Add the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and salt and mix until combined.
- Place the dough in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 1-2 inch balls. Press your thumb into the center of each ball to make an indentation. Spoon a small amount of raspberry jam into each indentation.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes and let cool.
- In a double boiler, melt the white baking chips. Alternatively, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Drizzle the cookies with melted white chips and enjoy.