Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
Yield: ~ 14 energy balls
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
For the Energy Balls:
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond butter
- 3 tablespoons sticky keto-friendly maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place the semi-sweet chips in a small food processor and blend until broken up slightly, around 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same blender, combine the pecans and almond flour then blend until very finely chopped, about 30 seconds more.
- Add the almond butter, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Blend until the mixture starts to come together to form a ball.
- Transfer the energy ball mixture to the bowl with the semi-sweet chips and press with a spoon to fully incorporate.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the garnish.
- Sprinkle the energy balls with the garnish and gently press to adhere.
- Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator.