Bake Believe’s Pecan-Cranberry Chocolate Clusters (Paleo)
Yield: about 12 clusters
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- flaked sea salt to taste (optional)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the 1 cup semi-sweet baking chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon of melted semi-sweet chips onto the prepared cookie sheet and smooth to form a circle about 1-inch wide. Top with cranberries, pecans, and salt (if using). Repeat with the remaining melted semi-sweet chips, pecans, and cranberries.
- Place the clusters in the refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve. Enjoy.