Bake Believe’s Sugar Free White Chip Banana Bread
Yield: 1, 4×8 loaf
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed well
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Bake Believe™ White Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 4×8 loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and sea salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Whisk together until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture into the banana mixture and use a spatula to combine. Add about ¾ of the white baking chips into the batter and fold until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and scatter the remaining white baking chips on top. **We recommend adding a small handful of white baking chips to the top of the bread after it has come out of the oven and rested for 2-3 minutes.**
- Bake for 50 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan and serving. Enjoy.