Bake Believe’s No Sugar Added Walnut White Chip Sweet Potato Blondies (Gluten Free)
Yield: 9 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar alternative like Sukin Gold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- â…› teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place the sweet potato, eggs, melted butter, brown sugar alternative, and vanilla in a food processor and process until blended.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Add the blended sweet potato mixture to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. The mixture will be very thick. Add all but 1 tablespoon of the white baking chips to the mixture and stir again to combine.
- Transfer the sweet potato mixture to the prepared baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula. Top with the remaining 1 tablespoon of white baking chips and the walnuts. Gently press in the toppings to adhere.
- Bake the blondies for 20-25 minutes, or until they slightly brown around the edges. Allow to cool at room temperature for 15 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator and chill completely, about 2 hours. Cut into 9 bars and enjoy.