Bake Believe’s No Sugar Added, Gluten Free Champagne Truffles
Yield: ~12 truffles
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- ½ cup plus 1 ½ cups Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons extra dry champagne or sparkling white wine
- Edible gold sprinkles or glitter for decorating (optional)
- Place the ½ cup white chips, champagne and heavy cream in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. (alternatively use a double boiler)
- Cover and place the melted mixture in the refrigerator until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon by the ½ tablespoon full out onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Roll each portion into a ball and place in the freezer to firm up for at least 20 minutes. Melt the remaining 1 ½ cups of white chips using the microwave or double boiler.
- Using a fork, place the chilled balls, one at a time, into the melted white chips. Tap on the edge of the bowl to remove the excess and place back on the lined cookie sheet. Immediately sprinkle with glitter or sprinkles, if using.
- Repeat with the remaining chilled balls and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to set. Enjoy immediately or place in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.