Bake Believe’s No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars (Paleo/Keto Friendly)
Yield: 9 bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Freezer Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hours, 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, divided
- Stir together the almond flour, cashew butter, vanilla and sea salt until a dough forms.
- Fold in ½ cup dark chocolate baking chips and press the mixture into a parchment lined 9×9 inch baking dish.
- In a double boiler, melt the remaining dark chocolate baking chips. Alternatively, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted
- Pour the melted dark chocolate over the dough and use a rubber spatula to smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer, slice into bars and enjoy.