Mint Swirl Bark
Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Chocolate Melting Wafers
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- 6 drops Mint extract
- 4 drops Green food coloring
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate and white melting wafers in separate heat-proof bowls.
- Microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until both are melted.
- Add 4 drops of green food coloring and 6 drops of mint extract to the melted white wafers and stir
- Spread the melted chocolate wafers on the lined cookie sheet.
- Spoon the white melting wafers in dots onto the chocolate melting wafers.
- Drag a chopstick through the white dots to swirl the melting wafers.
- Transfer the bark to the refrigerator to harden, about 15 minutes.
- Break into pieces.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.