Mint Chip No-Churn Ice Cream
Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours, 15 minutes
- 2 ounces Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup allulose
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Pinch of salt
- Green food coloring, as needed
- Place a large bowl in the freezer to chill for 15 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and allulose to the bowl.
- Whip until the cream starts to thicken, then add the vanilla, peppermint, salt, and green food coloring.
- Continue whipping until firm peaks form.
- Fold in the chopped dark bar.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze until firm, about 5 hours or overnight.