Maple-Pecan White Chip Cookies
Yield: 7 large cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Brown Swerve, firmly packed
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the softened butter in a large bowl.
- Add the Brown Swerve to the butter and beat with an electric mixer until fully mixed and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and maple extract and beat until incorporated.
- Sprinkle on the xanthan gum and mix fully.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold in the white chips and chopped pecans.
- Using a 3-tablespoon scoop, drop the dough onto the lined cookie sheets.
- Be sure to place them at least 3 inches apart.
- Press the dough down slightly to flatten.
- Bake until the cookies become browned around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully, about 30 minutes. The cookies will firm up as they cool.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.