Bake Believe’s Low-Carb White Macadamia Nut Cookies
Yield: 18 cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 65 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Place the butter and granulated erythritol in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer and beat on medium for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Alternatively, you can use an electric mixer and a large mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs. Beat for 1 minute on low speed until fully incorporated.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture and blend on low until all of the flour has been incorporated, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Add the white baking chips and macadamia nuts to the dough and fold in using a spatula.
- Scoop out ½ cup portions and shape lightly into a ball. Place the dough on the prepared baking tray and repeat this process until all of the dough has been used. Be sure to leave some space between the cookies on the tray. **We recommend saving some chips to place on top of the cookies after they™ve come out of the oven and rested for 2-3 minutes.**
- Bake the cookies for 20 – 25 minutes or until they have spread slightly and are golden brown.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes on the tray before moving to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely.