Bake Believe’s Low-Carb White Chip Blondies
Yield: 9 large blondies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2 ½ cups almond flour (fine ground)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- ½ cup creamy almond butter (stirred before measuring)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup granulated erythritol
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Place the melted butter, almond butter, eggs, erythritol and vanilla extract in a separate large bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold together with a spatula until combined. Sprinkle the white baking chips into the batter and fold until evenly distributed. **We recommend saving some to place on top of the blondies after they™ve come out of the oven and rested for 2-3 minutes.**
- Scoop the batter into the lined baking pan and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake the blondies for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let the blondies cool completely before removing them from the pan by lifting up the parchment paper.
- Cut into desired number of pieces and enjoy.