Bake Believe’s Low Carb, No Sugar Added White Pumpkin Spice Butter Cups (Gluten Free)
Yield: 12 cups
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cooling Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) bag Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- ¾ cup finely ground almond flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar alternative such as Swerve
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Line a mini cupcake pan with 12 mini cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, sugar alternative, pumpkin spice, and salt. Add the melted butter and pumpkin puree, then stir to form a firm paste.
- Place the paste on a clean surface and roll into a log that is about 3/4-inch in diameter. Cut the log in half, then in fourths. Cut fourths into 3 slices each to form 12 equal slices. Pat the pieces into a patty that is about in 3/4-inch in diameter. These will form the filling of the butter cups. Set aside.
- Place the white baking chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour 1 heaping teaspoon of melted white chips into the bottom of a mini cupcake liner and smooth with your finger. Top with a pumpkin spice patty and press into the melted white mixture. Top with another heaping teaspoon of melted white chips and smooth the top. Repeat with the remaining cupcake liners until you have made 12 butter cups.
- Place the butter cups in the refrigerator until firm, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy.