Bake Believe’s Low-Carb No Bake Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
For the Crust:
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 ½ cups Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
For the Filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia extract
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 pint strawberries, stems removed and diced
- 4 strawberries, stems removed and sliced in half lengthwise
- Lightly grease an 8â€ springform pan with butter. In a food processor, pulse together the almond flour, salt and dark chocolate baking chips until roughly chopped.
- Continue to blend on low for 2 minutes or until the dark chocolate baking chips are fully blended into the flour.
- Add the melted butter to the food processor and pulse together for 10-15 seconds or until a crumbly dough is formed. Press the dough evenly into the springform pan. Let rest in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate baking chips. Alternatively, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- To make the filling, add the softened cream cheese and powdered stevia to the bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attachment. Beat the cream cheese and stevia together for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Alternatively, you can use an electric mixer to do this.
- Add in the sour cream, vanilla extract and salt. Continue to blend until fully combined.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate into the filling and fold together using a rubber spatula until fully combined.
- Remove the crust from the fridge and scatter the diced strawberries on top. Pour the filling into the springform pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Place the halved strawberries evenly around the outside of the cheesecake.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the remaining melted dark chocolate over the top of the cheesecake.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy.