Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Pumpkin Parfaits with Butter Cookie Crumble
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
For the Crumble:
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon monkfruit sweetener (granulated)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- â…› teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- â…” cup almond flour
For the Mousse:
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup monkfruit sweetener (granulated)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 oz cream cheese
To make the crumble:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, cream butter, monkfruit, pumpkin spice, sea salt, and vanilla 1-2 minutes, until fluffy.
- Add almond flour and stir to combine well. Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet and press until 1/4 inch thick.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake 12-15 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and cool completely, until firm then crumble into a bowl.
To make the mousse:
- In a small pot, heat cream and semi-sweet baking chips over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring often until mixture is melted. Add pumpkin, monkfruit sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk to combine. Transfer to a large mixing bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine cooled cream mixture and cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes, until fluffy.
- To assemble: Spoon or pipe mousse into a tall glass and top with the crumble. Repeat to make two layers. Enjoy.