Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly No-Bake Dark Chocolate Chai Cheesecake Bites
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cooling Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 8 minutes
For the Crust:
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon monkfruit (granulated)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling:
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup monkfruit sweetener (confectioners)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- To make the crust: Line a 5×7 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, monkfruit, cacao, and salt. Add melted butter and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Transfer to freezer for 15 minutes.
- To make the filling: In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and heavy cream 1-2 minutes, until smooth and fluffy. Add monkfruit and continue to beat another minute. Add sour cream, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and all spice. Beat to combine.
- Pour filling into prepared crust and spread into an even layer. Pour melted dark chocolate over top and swirl into filling. Spread into an even layer.
- Cover and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, until set.
- Slice into 12 squares and enjoy.