Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Chocolate Drizzle Peanut Brittle
Yield: 10 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 ½ cups blanched, roasted, and salted peanuts
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ¾ cup Swerve
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour the peanuts onto the cookie sheet and flatten into a single layer.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, Swerve, and vanilla. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce to a medium-low heat until the mixture turns golden brown. Immediately pour over the peanuts. Allow the brittle to harden and cool.
- Place the ¼ cup semi-sweet chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. (alternatively use a double boiler)
- Transfer the melted chips to a piping bag and drizzle over the peanut brittle. Transfer the brittle to the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened, about 10 minutes.
- Break the brittle into pieces and serve or transfer to an airtight container and store at room temperature. Enjoy.