Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Chocolate-Chestnut Custard
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup monkfruit sweetener (granulated)
- 2 tablespoons chestnut puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons fresh cranberries (optional)
- In a small pot, heat the cream over medium for 2-3 minutes, until steaming. Add monk fruit, chestnut puree, and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute, until incorporated. Add semi-sweet baking chips and whisk 1 minute, until melted.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle gelatin over top. Set aside to bloom for 5 minutes then whisk to dissolve.
- Divide mixture between 4 glasses and transfer to refrigerator for 2-3 hours, until set.
- Garnish with cranberries (optional) and serve cold. Enjoy.