Keto Double Chocolate Swirl No-Churn Ice Cream
Yield: 10 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 30 minutes
For the Ice Cream:
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- ¾ cup xylitol
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
For the Fudge Swirl:
- ⅓ cup dark Bake Believe™ Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the coconut milk, xylitol, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Slowly add in the xanthan gum while whisking.
- Place over a medium heat and whisk until the xylitol melts and the cocoa powder is completely incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap, pressing it down onto the top of the chocolate mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place a large bowl in the refrigerator to chill for 5 minutes or more.
- Place the cream in the bowl and beat with an electric mixer until medium peaks form.
- Fold the heavy cream into the chilled chocolate mixture.
- Place the heavy cream in a small saucepan and place over medium heat until bubbles begin to form around the edges of the pan and the cream begins to steam.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the dark baking chips.
- Pour ¼ of the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan. Dollop ¼ of the fudge swirl mixture evenly across the ice cream.
- Repeat until all of the fudge swirl and ice cream mixture is used.
- Using a skewer or chopstick, swirl the fudge around in the ice cream, being sure to reach the bottom.
- Cover the ice cream and freeze in the freezer until firm, about 5 hours.