Keto Cookie Dough Bars
Yield: 16 small bars
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
For the Cookie Dough:
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup Swerve
- 3 tablespoons Keto-friendly sticky maple syrup, like Good Good
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Topping:
- 3/4 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a 9-inch x 9-inch square pan with parchment paper, folding it over the edges of the pan so that the bars can be easily removed.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, Swerve, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, salt, and semi-sweet chips and stir until well combined.
- Press the cookie dough mixture evenly into the prepared square pan.
- Place the ¾ cup semi-sweet chips and coconut oil in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Spread the melted mixture over the cookie dough to evenly distribute.
- Place the cookie dough bars in the refrigerator until the topping sets, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the bars from the pan and cut into 16 portions.