Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 24 cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Bake Time: 12-14 minutes
- Total Time: 34 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) bag Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup Swerve brown sugar replacement
- ½ cup Swerve granulated sugar replacement
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and both Swerve sweeteners with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then gradually add the flour mixture. Continue mixing until a stiff batter has formed. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop 2-3 tablespoons of rounded dough onto prepared baking sheets, then slightly flatten the tops (Note: cookies won’t spread much). Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container.