Iced Dalgona Mocha
Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ ounce Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Bar, roughly chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- ¼ cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place the ½ ounce chopped semi-sweet bar, 2 tablespoons instant coffee, and 1 tablespoon water in a small heat-proof bowl.
- Microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Place the melted mixture in the freezer to chill while you prepare the rest of the drink.
- Place a plastic or double-walled metal cup in the freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and Confectioners Swerve to the chilled cup and beat with a handheld electric mixer using only one beater.
- Beat the heavy cream until you achieve stiff peaks.
- Fold the chilled coffee mixture into the heavy cream until mixed.
- Place the ¼ cup ice in a large glass and pour the almond milk on top.
- Spoon on the whipped coffee mixture and top with chopped semi-sweet bar.