Bake Believe’s Ghost Truffles (Keto Friendly)
Yield: 8 truffles
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 18 minutes
- 1 ¾ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips, divided
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips (optional)
- In a small pot, heat heavy cream, 1 cup of white baking chips, and vanilla extract over medium-low, stirring often until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a heatproof bowl. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes then transfer to refrigerator to cool an additional 30 minutes, until firm.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat. Set aside.
- Once white chocolate mixture is firm, carefully roll into 8 ping pong sized balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a double boiler or in the microwave, melt remaining white baking chips.
- Spoon melted white mixture over the top of each ball, letting it drip down the sides. It™s ok if it gets messy!
- Transfer baking sheet to refrigerator for 30 minutes, until firm.
- Optional: In a double boiler or in the microwave, melt dark chocolate baking chips. Dip a toothpick into the melted dark baking chocolate then carefully draw 3 dots to make eyes and a mouth for your very spooky ghost. Enjoy.