No-Bake Dragonfruit Chocolate Vegan Cheesecake
Yield: 8 slices
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 8 hours 30 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes (+ 8 hours 30 minutes cooling)
For the Crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
For the Filling
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ™ Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight then drained
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 ¾ cup full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup dragonfruit, cubed
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, allowing excess to hang over sides. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add coconut oil and stir to combine. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared loaf pan. Transfer to freezer until ready to fill.
- On the stove or in the microwave, melt dark chocolate baking chips.
- In a food processor, combine drained cashews, melted coconut oil, coconut milk, syrup, and vanilla. Process 4-6 minutes, until completely smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 ½ cups of cashew mixture with melted dark chocolate baking chips. Leave remaining cashew mixture in food processor. Transfer chocolate mixture to prepared crust and spread into an even layer. Return pan to freezer for 30 minutes, until set.
- Add dragonfruit to remaining cashew mixture. Process 3-4 minutes, until completely cmooth. Set aside until ready to use.
- Remove pan from freezer. Top with dragonfruit mixture. Gently spread into an even layer. Return to refrigerator for 6-8 hours, until set.
- Slice into 8 slices and enjoy.