Double Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
Recipe by My Trim Kitchen
Yield: 24 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Bake Time: 28 â€“ 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon Pyure (or other sweetener)
- ¼ cup whey protein
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (dark)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or other nut milk)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips (plus ¼ cup for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with 24 parchment paper liners or silicon liners (I use silicone ones and they are amazing).
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor besides the chocolate chips. Run the food processor for 1 minute or until all the ingredients are well blended. Add 1 cup of the chocolate chips and gently mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Scoop and divide the batter evenly into the muffin pans. Top each muffin with 3 additional Bake Believe Dark Chocolate Chips, pressing them gently into the batter (just a little).
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- The muffins are best enjoyed the next day. Once the muffins are completely cool store them in an airtight container.