Dipped Pretzel Rods
Yield: 24 pretzel rods
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Chill Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 (9 ounce) Bag Bake Believe® Chocolate Flavored Melting Wafers
- 1 (9 ounce) Bag Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- 24 Pretzel Rods
- Oil-based candy coloring
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate wafers over a double boiler or in a microwave on low power, stirring every 15 to 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Dip pretzel rods into chocolate coating then transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Melt the white wafers over a double boiler or in a microwave on low power, stirring every 15 to 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Divide the chocolate into 3 bowls. Leave one white, then add red coloring to one and pink coloring to the other. Stir until fully combined and smooth. Transfer each colored coating to a piping bag and drizzle on top of chocolate-coated pretzels.
- Transfer to refrigerator until chocolate is set and enjoy!
**To color melting wafers, you must use an oil-based food or candy coloring. Adding liquid or gel food coloring will cause the candy coating to seize.