Bake Believe’s Creamy Chocolate Avocado Pudding (Paleo/Keto Friendly)
Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
For the pudding:
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered monkfruit sweetener
For the topping:
- 1 teaspoon Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered monkfruit sweetener
To make the pudding:
- Cut avocado open and remove pit. Scoop out flesh and discard skin.
- In a food processor, combine avocado flesh, cacao powder, melted dark chocolate chips, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and monkfruit sweetener. Process until completely smooth.
- Transfer to refrigerator for 30 minutes, until cool.
To make the whipped cream:
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat coconut cream and monkfruit 2-3 minutes, until soft peaks form.
- Serve avocado chocolate pudding topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate chips. Enjoy.