Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Yield: ~9 clusters
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 ounces Bake Believe® Milk Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- ½ cup shelled, roasted, and salted peanuts
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the 4 ounces chopped milk bar in a medium heatproof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir the peanuts into the melted milk bar.
- Drop the mixture by the spoon full onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.