Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Yield: 6 bites
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe ™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ™ White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 medium banana
- 2 Tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Slice banana into 12 round slices. Place 6 slices on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Place 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on each of the 6 slices then sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with the remaining 6 slices.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt the semi-sweet baking chips.
- Place one of the bites onto a fork and dip into the melted semi-sweet baking chips. Spoon mixture over top until completely coated then transfer back to plate. Repeat until all bites are covered. Set aside 5 minutes, until chocolate is set.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt the white chocolate baking chips.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate baking chips over each bite. Set aside 5 minutes, until set.