Chocolate Kiss and Coconut No-Bake Cookies
Yield: ~ 9 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, divided
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup sticky keto-friendly maple syrup, like Good Good
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Place the milk chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir until the melted chips reach about 85°F. This will make your chocolate kisses look the most beautiful and prevent them from blooming.
- Transfer the melted chips to a piping bag and pipe into a chocolate kiss mold.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator until the kisses have set, then remove.
- Pour the slivered almonds and ½ cup coconut into n a small food processor.
- Blend until the almonds and coconut are finely chopped.
- Add the flax meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Blend until the mixture comes together to form a ball.
- Divide evenly into 9 balls.
- Flatten each ball into a patty.
- Place the remaining ½ cup shredded coconut in a bowl.
- Press the patty into the coconut, then press a chocolate kiss on top.
- If the kisses do not stick to the cookie, place the bottom of the kiss onto a warmed skillet to melt slightly, then try again.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.