Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- 1 tablespoon neutral-flavored coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the milk chips and semi-sweet chips in 2 medium heat-proof bowls and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Place the hazelnuts on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the hot hazelnuts along with the Confectioners Swerve, coconut oil, and salt to a small food processor and blend until they begin to become smooth, scraping down the sides of the food processor periodically.
- Add the melted chips, a little at a time, to the hazelnut mixture, blending in between until smooth.
- Transfer the hazelnut spread to a container with a lid and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours. It will firm up as it cools.