Chocolate Gingerbread Chia Pudding
Yield: 1 cup
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 5 minutes (+ 6 hours cooling)
- 1/4 cup Bake Believe ® Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, combine chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup water. Stir to combine. Set aside to thicken for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, and cloves to combine. Add spices to thickened chia mixture. Stir well to combine, breaking up any large clumps.
- Add half of chocolate chips and stir to combine. Transfer to refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Just before serving, top with remaining chocolate chips.