Low Carb, No Sugar Added Chocolate Espresso Beans
Yield: ~1 cup chocolate espresso beans
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 3 tablespoons Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3 tablespoons Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 1 cup dark roast coffee or espresso beans
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the white baking chips, dark baking chips, and milk baking chips each in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Place the bowls in the microwave and heat in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Transfer each of the melted chips into a piping bag or zip-top bag.
- Cut the top from one of the bags filled with melted chips and pipe pea-sized dollops onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Top each dollop with a coffee bean and then transfer to the refrigerator to harden for 10 minutes.
- Remove the first batch of chocolate espresso beans from the parchment and place in a zip-top bag or airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Repeat the process with the remaining melted chips and espresso beans.
- Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator.