Chocolate Dipped Stuffed Strawberries
Yield: 18 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 18 large strawberries
- ¼ cup no sugar added peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Hull each strawberry, removing the stem and center to create a well. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place peanut butter into a pipping bag. Pipe peanut butter into the cavity of each strawberry, then return to parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil using a double boiler or in the microwave on low power, stirring every 15-30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip strawberry into chocolate, covering the exposed peanut butter side. Return to parchment paper and repeat with remaining strawberries. Transfer to refrigerator until ready to serve and enjoy!