Chocolate Coconut Date Bars
Yield: 12 Bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup cashews, loosely chopped
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- Line an 9×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and cashews into a large bowl. Mix to combine and set aside.
- Place the dates in a food processer and process until a thick paste has formed. Transfer paste onto chocolate chip mixture. Knead by hand until combined. Firmly press mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Transfer to refrigerator until firm about 30 minutes. Cut into bars and enjoy! Store bars in an airtight container in refrigerator.