Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes (+10 minutes cooling)
- 1/2 cup Bake Believe ® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line or grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Set aside.
- Place shredded zucchini between 2 clean towels. Press firmly to squeeze as much water out as possible. Repeat until most of water is removed.
- In a small saucepan, heat cashew butter and coconut oil. Stir to combine until smooth. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and set aside to cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk to combine almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla extract, and apple cider vinegar to cashew butter mixture. Stir to combine. Add eggs and whisk until smooth. Add almond flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add zucchini and chocolate baking chips. Fold into batter.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared muffin cups. Transfer to oven and bake 22-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from oven. Cool 10 minutes before serving.