Chocolate Chip Brown Butter Pumpkin Bars
Yield: 9 bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch by 9-inch baking dish with butter.
- Add the stick of butter to a small saucepan and place over medium-high heat.
- Cook the butter, stirring frequently, until it becomes golden brown and smells nutty.
- Transfer the butter to a large heat-proof bowl.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the butter to cool it down.
- When the mixture is no longer hot, whisk in the eggs followed by the vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, Swerve, pumpkin spice, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir until combined, then fold in the semi-sweet chips.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the oven until the edges become browned and the middle is set, about 30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool completely, about 30 minutes, then cut into 9 squares.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.