Chewy Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chips
Yield: 14 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ brown Swerve, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together the softened butter and brown erythritol until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract to the butter mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until a dough forms. Be careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet in about 3 tablespoon portions, spacing them a couple of inches apart. Flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a fork or your fingers until they are about 2 inches wide.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are set and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.