Yield: 16 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 35 minutes
For the Crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the Filling:
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups Swerve
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
For the Toppings:
- 4 ounces Bake Believe™ Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted utter
- ¼ cup Brown Swerve
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon sticky keto-friendly maple syrup, like Good Good Sweet Like Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the crust in a medium bowl.
- Firmly press the crust ingredients into a 9-inch springform pan, pressing a little crust up the side of the pan.
- Bake until the crust begins to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool while you make the cheesecake.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, Swerve, and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Add the vanilla and salt, then mix again until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared crust and tap firmly on the countertop to remove any bubbles.
- Place the cheesecake on a cookie sheet.
- Bake the cheesecake until the edges begin to puff and the middle is jiggly, but still springs back when pressed, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Cover and transfer the cheesecake to the refrigerator until completely chilled, about 5 hours or overnight.
- When the cheesecake is chilled, make the caramel topping.
- Place the 4 tablespoons butter, Brown Swerve, heavy cream, ¼ teaspoon salt, and maple syrup in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Whisk until the mixture comes to a boil, then reduce to medium heat and allow to simmer for 6 minutes.
- Place the pot of caramel in an ice bath and whisk until it thickens to a caramel sauce consistency.
- Place the chopped dark bar in a small heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Cut the cheesecake and drizzle each slice with a little caramel sauce and melted chocolate.