Baked Banana Chip Oatmeal
Yield: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Bake time: 30 to 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup very ripe mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Mix milk, banana, eggs, maple syrup and olive oil. Add cinnamon and salt then add oatmeal. Stir thoroughly to fully coat. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture is just set. Remove from oven at let cool for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm. Store leftovers loosely covered in the refrigerator.