Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly White Chocolate Apple Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 23 minutes
For the Crust
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener (granulated)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, melted
For the Filling
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips, divided
- ½ cup butter
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup monkfruit sweetener
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- To make the crust: In a food processor, pulse pecans, monkfruit, and cinnamon until crumbly. Add melted butter and pulse until it holds together when pinched.
- Press pecan mixture into a pie or tart pan. Transfer to freezer for 10 minutes.
- To make the filling: In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add apples, lemon juice, monkfruit, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer and cook 5-8 minutes, until apples are tender.
- Remove apples from heat and sprinkle gelatin over top. Let sit for 5 minutes then add 1/4 cup of white baking chips and stir until chips are melted.
- Transfer apple filling to prepared pie crust. Transfer to refrigerator for 1 hour, or until filling is set.
- In the microwave, melt remaining white baking chips. Drizzle over top of pie. Cool until chocolate is set. Enjoy.