Almond Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Yield: 10 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Chill Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 (9-ounce) package Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup raw almonds, loosely chopped
- ¾ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix coconut and almonds in a large bowl. Add almond butter and honey and mix thoroughly until a dough-like consistency is reached. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out cookies on to baking sheet. Transfer to freezer for 20 minutes.
- Placed milk chips in a microwave safe bowl. Melt over low heat, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Remove cookies from freezer and transfer to a wire rack. Pour melted milk chips over cookies. Return cookies to parchment paper and transfer to refrigerator until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.